We understand that our clients and meeting professionals across the industry are up against some really big challenges right now. As the coronavirus and COVID-19 continue to spread across the U.S., you are having to rethink your meeting(s).
To help as you weigh the many considerations hanging in the balance, we’ve pulled together a number of materials to help determine what kind of meeting you should have and how to proceed.
Planner and Presenter Resources
- When In-Person isn’t an Option, Remote Solutions for your Next Meeting
- Remote Presenter Best Practices
- How to Create a Cross Platform Narrated Version of Your Presentation
- Simmons University
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM)
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- STOP! Don’t choose a platform before designing your virtual meeting
- Despite Cancelled Annual Meeting, Association Shares Vital Research and Information with Members
- With Five Days to Prepare, ASTRO’s Annual Refresher Meeting Went Virtual
- What to Do When Your Presenter(s) Can’t Travel to Your Event
Articles and Features
- Anatomy of a Virtual Fundraiser (MeetingsNet)
- How to Design and Execute a Hybrid Meeting Strategy (ASAE)
Like the rest of the world, we look forward to when we can get back to business-as-usual. In the meantime, we are here to help organizations navigate the current reality and connect with their audiences virtually. If you’d like to brainstorm ideas for your meeting(s), you can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.